Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lasagna and Max

Another meal I cooked on Sunday for the week was lasagna!!! Sometimes my workweek is so heavy that I do not have time to cook. It's a challenge to pull a 14-hour day and then come home to whip up some gourmet meal, and we try to avoid takeout, well, because it's just not that healthy! So I try to cook a pot of soup and a casserole of some sort on Sunday after church, and that way we can have a few home-cooked meals during the week. Do I really need to post my lasagna recipe? Everybody knows how to make lasagna, right? The only special thing about my lasagna is that I jam-pack it with steamed kale so I'm not just eating cheese and noodles. So here's a picture! but this blog post is just an excuse to also post a picture of my favorite, most cute and adorable dog, MAX!!!! He's my lovebug :)

No comments:

Post a Comment